[PLUG] Stupid NFS question - Progress!

Chris Schafer xophere at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 00:23:06 UTC 2013

Also I would re-enter the configuration line in the exports file.  Perhaps
with the same entry as the one that worked.

Is jjj mounted by hand?  Or is it mounted by the media mount service that
ubuntu is running?

Maybe the interaction is with the service that mounts the removable media
and the nfs export?

I am not sure I have ever exported a non permeant mount.  Perhaps moving
the export up higher would fix it?  Though I don't see why that should be a
problem.