[PLUG] Dumb network question

Larry T holgate17 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 22:49:56 UTC 2013

Wes from Clinic has helped me and at our office, we set the length of time
to remember DHCP to a long time I think it's like a month.  That way once
assigned an address, the same computer, every time within that month or???
it will get the same address.   One of the workers is in and logs on 3-4
days a week and his laptop still gets the same IP.   I tried to get a
correct name for that section, but I've forgotten the login IP.
Hope that helps a little?