[PLUG] Free standing white board? (was Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Mesh Play Day)

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Thu Feb 7 18:38:46 UTC 2013

   Where: https://personaltelco.net/wiki/NodeWorldCup
   When: Saturday, February 9, 2013, Noon to 5pm
   What: https://personaltelco.net/wiki/PlayDay20130209

   If you've ever wanted to build a mesh network or just bridge across an
   airgap with wifi, come to the Play Day this coming Saturday.  We'll be
   hacking on devices, looking at what the configurations look like,
   making sure it works, etc!

   Come have fun!

If anyone has a whiteboard (particularly the freestanding kind) that
they could bring along, please contact me.  Something like it might be
handy for sketching network diagrams.  Pictures == 10^3 words!

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net