[PLUG] INTELIUS Scam

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Sat Feb 23 04:03:25 UTC 2013

So I am looking through bank statements trying to find the date when I
bought a hard drive (probably failing) and I keep seeing transactions
for $19.95 to INTELIUS.

After calling my bank I discovered that it is an internet scam
operation that signs you up for credit security. I don't recall ever
doing this. My bank's fraud department is going to work on it.
According to the bank employee I talked to they have had thousands of
complaints from customers. If you Google on INTELIUS you will get lots
more.

So check your bank statements!