[PLUG] Water Cooled Machines

Richard C. Steffens rsteff at comcast.net
Wed Jan 2 23:56:59 UTC 2013

If you're interested in water cooled mother boards and want to see what
one looks like up close, the folks at NWCA

http://www.nwca.com/

have a box set up in their showroom. I've gone to them for cables and,
last year, a video card. It looks like they support gamers.

The box they have looks like a typical tower with the exception of being
much larger.

I think they used to be in inner southeast Portland but a good number of
years ago they moved out to Clackamas. That makes the convenient for me.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens