[PLUG] Sound Issue

Richard C. Steffens rsteff at comcast.net
Thu Jan 3 00:00:57 UTC 2013

My new Asus DVD burner arrived. After I installed it I found that there
must be an internal speaker in the Gateway box I got from Free Geek a
number of weeks ago. For some reason sound no longer plays through the
external speakers. All I can think of is that I must have bumped some
cable while connecting power and data cables to the new SATA drive. I'm
shortly going to open the box and have a look, but if anyone knows of
some other probable cause, I'd love to hear about it.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens