[PLUG] 12 Tech conferences for 2012

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Sat Jan 5 20:37:54 UTC 2013

>>>>> "Keith" == Keith Lofstrom <keithl at gate.kl-ic.com> writes:

Keith> Mike Rogoway of the Oregonian published this list of tech
Keith> conferences for 2012:

Keith>     SearchFest 2013 Feb. 22.  ApacheCon, Feb. 26-28 OpenStack
Keith> Summit, April 15-18.  RailsConf, April 29-May 2 InnoTech
Keith> Oregon, May 2 DrupalCon, May 20-24 Webvisions, May 22-24 jQuery
Keith> conference, June 12-14 Open Source Bridge, June 18-21 OSCON,
Keith> July 22-26 IEEE-USA annual meeting, August 1-3 TechFestNW
Keith> (formerly Portland Digital eXperience), September

Keith> http://www.oregonlive.com/silicon-forest/index.ssf/2013/01/portland_a_hot_spot_for_tech_c.html

Keith> The article has links.  I wonder if Mike Rogoway might make an
Keith> interesting speaker for PLUG General.

Damn, I missed all of them!  I hope they have them again in 2013!

;-)

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net