[PLUG] July 11th (!) meeting pre-announcement

Michael Dexter dexter at ambidexter.com
Tue Jul 2 05:40:46 UTC 2013

On 6/27/13 6:06 PM, Michael Dexter wrote:
> * There have been rather significant, borderline arson fireworks-related
> fires in my neighborhood this last two years. I do mean have a SAVE 4th
> and in the spirit of physical security, you should add "don't set
> yourself or your neighbors on fire" to your list of best practices.

In my effort to become a senile old koot, I wish this to read as a
"SAFE" 4th of July.

I hear the bombs falling already.

Keeping it on topic though, I am pleased to report that ZFS is a logical
conclusion on many fronts and when you need things like cache devices,
it is for good reason.

In a way... it's like a solid bridge over a canyon. Don't go over the
sides and you'll be fine!

Michael