[PLUG] June Advanced Topics

Michael Dexter dexter at ambidexter.com
Wed Jun 12 06:30:39 UTC 2013

Hello all,

It is highly unlikely that I will be around for the June Advanced Topics
talk.

For the record, a Free Geek keyholder and long-time participant has
questions about various strategies on package building. May I kindly ask
that people chime in with either their specific desires for knowledge or
with an offer of packaging insights? Or both?

Keep in mind: A 'talk' need not have slides or even a structure.
Expertise and a positive attitude are all that are needed to enable a
worthwhile dialog. That, plus the courage to sit before an audience.
That took me a decade or two but now I'm wrangling upset neighbors at
the neighborhood association! You can too!

Michael Dexter
PLUG Volunteer