[PLUG] MythTV?

Richard C. Steffens rsteff at comcast.net
Wed Jun 19 00:54:58 UTC 2013

Trying to find current info on MythTV is a bit frustrating. Many of the
sites I've enthusiastically read end up being from 2005 or before. I
just tried going to the Knoppix based KnoppMyth at
http://www.mysettopbox.tv/knoppmyth.html. I get a short page with a link
that is broken. I read on the MythDora page that the maintainer is
dropping the project. The Mythbuntu page talks about problems running
Mythbuntu in the 12.04 LTS distribution, which doesn't sound right, but
does add to the confusion.

Is anybody on the list running a Myth box? And can you point me to
current information I can use to set up a Myth box?

Thanks.

BTW, my plan will be to record HDTV content from an antenna, and not to
record programming from cable.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens