[PLUG] ReactOS - lucrative opportunity?

Mike C. mconnors1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 19:17:51 UTC 2013

> Best drop this line.
>

> > I thought it was the super christian guy who hated liberals.
> >

> > > Oh, wasn't that the bomb threat guy? I totally forgot about that.
>

> > > ReactOS? Bad flashback to the one person who was banned from the PLUG
> > > mailing lists....
>
> I find it interesting, telling, and troubling that more than 1 person on
this list had the same reaction as I did. I initially discredited
everything Keith was saying about ReactOS based on my experience with this
one person who was the only person I knew who ever spoke about it.

Funny and a bit concerning how the mind works some times. Thank you Keith
for the good and thorough write-up. I think you made some very salient
points worth considering

As I'm quite ignorant of all things ReactOS, the one question I have is, is
ReactOS a good bridge or transition from WinXP to Linux? Or do people think
Ubuntu and browser based apps are so user friendly now that it makes this
transition step unnecessary?

Cheers,

Mike