[PLUG] question on creating new udev rules

logical american website.reader3 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 23:25:51 UTC 2013

On 3/2/2013 3:19 PM, website reader wrote:
> I would like the device to be simply automounted with manual intervention.
I meant "without" manual intervention.  (and yes, I did try to proof
read before hitting the post button)

--
CONFIDENTIAL: This email message and/or any attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, copying, dissemination, disclosure, retention or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message along with any attachments. This communication (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521.