[PLUG] Speaking of Intel hardware, anybody got a NUC?

Joe Pruett joey at q7.com
Sun Mar 3 22:39:46 UTC 2013

we have one hanging on the wall to run a flat screen for meetings. it is
running win8, however. i booted it into centos over pxe to just see that
it was happy and all the devices seemed to be recognized just fine. i
was surprised it didn't have usb 3.0 in it yet, glad to hear they have
one coming soon.