[PLUG] Clinic Sunday March 17 - Pre-barcamp edition

Keith Lofstrom keithl at gate.kl-ic.com
Sat Mar 16 19:28:16 UTC 2013

Imagine the shame of showing up at Bar Camp ( http://barcampportland.org/ )
with a laptop running M$ Windoze.  Your geek cred will be destroyed forever!

Save your reputation!  Bring your laptop (or your desktop, if you
want to haul /that/ to Bar Camp) to Free Geek at 1pm through 5pm
on Sunday, March 17 and we will help you replace boring old Windows
with wonderful new Ubuntu, Fedora, Slackware, Mint, or zillions of
other Linux or BSD distros.

We've got wired and wireless internet, distros, keyboards, displays,
mice, hot coffee, hot geeks, and various munchables.  We gather
every third Sunday (yes, it's that time already) at Free Geek,
1731 SE 10th Ave., in Portland two blocks south of Hawthorne.

That is, if John shows up with the key - he may have raptured
into open source linguistic heaven.  If so, we'll commandeer
some tables over at Lucky Lab.

Keith