[PLUG] So now the desktop computer is locking up

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 25 20:32:44 UTC 2013

Can you reproduce it? If its possible for you to reproduce you could
gather a trace or even review logs and file a bug on whatever package
is causing the lock up which would help Ubuntu Developers like myself
get it sorted out.

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 9:51 PM, John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> wrote:
> Previously it was the Fedora 16 laptop, discussed here previously.
> Probably a hardware fault, but so far undiagnosed.
>
> And now a few days ago the Xubuntu 12.04 desktop (fresh install a month
> ago) locked up while streaming internet radio. Tonight it stopped while
> watching a DVD. The audio continued, but the video froze and the mouse
> and keyboard were dead.
>
> What is with my computers?

Benjamin Kerensa
http://benjaminkerensa.com
"I am what I am because of who we all are" - Ubuntu