[PLUG] Edit PFD

Rogan Creswick creswick at gmail.com
Sat May 4 20:34:13 UTC 2013

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 1:44 PM, Marvin Kosmal <mkosmal at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I think I asked this before and can't remember the answer..
>
> I need to edit a  PDF document.  What application can I use.

"xournal" is my go-to choice for tweaking PDFs.  It's nominally a pen-based
note taking app, but works fine for making minor to moderate modifications
of PDFs.  As others have noted, it's very difficult to actually /change/
the content of a pdf (eg: tweaking existing words in the original font,
removing graphics, etc...) but you can over-lay content to achieve a
similar effect.

--Rogan