[PLUG] Sysadmin feedback needed on managing software updates: earn $50 on Amazon.com

Jenny Mahmoudi jenny at puppetlabs.com
Fri May 10 16:32:15 UTC 2013

Hello Portland Linux users!

Do you manage software updates across your company’s infrastructure? If
so, we’d love to get* **your feedback on a prototype that will help
streamline your update process*.* *

As thanks, you’ll get a *$50 Amazon gift card* for participating in this
1-hour meeting.

*You can participate remotely from anywhere.* We'll use screensharing to
let you interact with a software update manager designed to work across
multiple platforms. As the expert, you'll tell us what's useful and what's
not.

*Sign up now* and choose a meeting time that’s convenient for you:
bit.ly/10ig96b

If you're not ready to participate, but you are interested in previewing
other sysadmin tools that we're working on at Puppet Labs, sign up for the
Puppet Test Pilots program <http://puppetlabs.com/ptp>. Every time you
participate, you'll earn Amazon gift cards while having a direct impact on
what we're building.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Jenny Mahmoudi
User Experience | Puppet Labs
jenny at puppetlabs.com

*Join us at PuppetConf 2013, August 22-23 in San Francisco - *
http://bit.ly/pupconf13