[PLUG] LibreOffice spreadsheet question...

David Fleck david.fleck at mchsi.com
Sat May 11 14:42:47 UTC 2013

I don't use spreadsheets very often, so my cell-formula-fu is quite
limited.  I'm trying to come up with a way of having a cell (let's call it
'A1') contain the value of another cell.  That other cell will be the last
occupied column of row 1, and it will vary over time.  So sometimes I want
A1 to contain the value of E1, because that's the last occupied column;
but other times it should contain the value of W1, because that is the
last occupied column.  I rummaged through the Help, but didn't see
anything that obviously solved my problem.

Can this be done?

If so, can someone explain how?

Thanks in advance.

--