[PLUG] Loosing columns in LibreOffice Writer

Richard C. Steffens rsteff at comcast.net
Fri May 31 00:44:55 UTC 2013

I have been using Word Perfect in Virtual Box to produce a three column
page. It has worked fine for me for several year. However, it does
require starting up Virtual Box. The concept is simple enough that I
should be able to do the job in LibreOffice Writer. In fact, I can
generate a three column page in LO Writer, and it prints fine. The
problem comes when I save, and then re-open the file. Instead of having
three columns, I have three pages. I turned on the feature that shows
separator line between the columns, and these still show. But I can't
get to the second and third columns.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

--