[PLUG] Posting to LibreOffice Forum -- clue stick, please

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri May 31 02:45:25 UTC 2013

On Thu, 30 May 2013, Richard C. Steffens wrote:

> What good is a forum designed for posts if how to post isn't obvious?

   Hmm-m-m. Interesting.

> I would appreciate a clue stick on where to find the link to start a post
> on the LibreOffice forum site.

   To subscribe to the majordomo-managed mail list, send an empty message
(with blank subject line) to users+subscribe at libreoffice.org. (It might be
... at global.libreoffice.org, but try the first one.)

   After confirming that you're subscribed, post messages to
users at libreoffice.org. To unsubscribe, send an empty message with blank

   They are very helpful there. There are many, many Windows users there so
the volume can become overwhelming.

HTH,

Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.          |      Have knowledge, will travel.
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.   |