[PLUG] IPv6 web testing

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Sat Nov 2 04:55:54 UTC 2013

>>>>> "Russell" == Russell Senior <russell at personaltelco.net> writes:

>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Heinlein <heinlein at madboa.com> writes:
Paul> Caveat: this is a blatantly self-interested post. Feel free to
Paul> ignore it.

Paul> I've recently been working with and enabling IPv6 on various
Paul> machines, one of which is the VM that hosts my web site,
Paul> www.madboa.com. The IPv6 address is

Paul> http://ipv6.madboa.com/

Paul> If you've got IPv6 up and running and would be willing to verify
Paul> that you can reach the URL above, I'd appreciate it.

Paul> Thanks!

Russell> My browser says "Server not found", but ping6 gets replies.

Belay that.  Mozilla got "server not found" but chrome and wget work.
Pretty sure I turned ipv6 off in Mozilla to fix someone's broken ipv6
configuration.

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net