[PLUG] PCENGINES group order?

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Thu Nov 14 07:48:31 UTC 2013

Hi folks!

I (and/or Personal Telco) am contemplating buying some little doodads
from PC Engines (pcengines.ch), in particular some of the newer alix
2d cases and wall brackets, maybe some of their mmcx to rpsma pigtails
(which are super cheap, $2.90 each).  The per-piece prices are
excellent, but the shipping is hella-expensive, minimum around $45.
Last time I did this, the shipping time was under 2 weeks.

Does anyone want to go in on the order to better amortize the shipping
expense?  Check out:

  http://pcengines.ch/order1.php?c=4

Let me know (by private email, please) ASAP.  Thanks!

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net