[PLUG] Chrome freeze

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 04:27:27 UTC 2013

Occasionally Chrome freezes.  Usually I have a few tabs open.  The symptoms
are that clicking to change tabs, to close a tab, or to pan within a tab
causes not response--no change visible.  The fix I have found is to go to
the context menu and choose inspect element.  That immediately seems to
clear the freeze, and the click which initiated the freeze becomes active.
 That is, if I had clicked to close a tab, that tab then closes.  If I had
a tab that was unresponsive, it then becomes responsive.

Any body else experience this?

-Denis