[PLUG] MythTV at Clinic this Sunday?

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Fri Oct 18 16:40:19 UTC 2013

On Thu, 17 Oct 2013 09:33:48 -0700 Dick Steffens <dick at dicksteffens.com>
dijo:
>> Sunday, October 20, being the third Sunday of the month, I'm assuming
>> we'll be having a clinic. That being the case I'd like to bring my
>> MythTV stuff and see if we can figure out what I'm missing trying to
>> get Myth to see Schedules Direct and populate the channels I can get
>> via antenna. Will any Myth gurus be present?

Part of what my MythTV installation counts on is specific IP addresses,
one of which is my HDHomeRun box. I have it set to 192.168.0.100. I'm
not sure if that will play well on the Free Geek network. I also have
the Myth box set to 192.168.0.238. Again, I don't know if that will play
well in the Free Geek network. Would a WRT54G sitting between the Free
Geek network and my equipment help things?

--
Regards,

Richard C. Steffens