[PLUG] ubuntu 12.04 issues

John Meissen john at meissen.org
Sat Oct 19 09:21:23 UTC 2013

Well, my crashes and screen resolution issues may have been solved, but the
resource leaks haven't.

After a random amount of time I start getting
  Maximum number of clients reached
errors from X. Right now I have exactly 3 firefox windows, one terminal window,
and one Pigin window open. I can't seem to open anything else.

my .xsession-errors file has lots of stuff like
Maximum number of clients reached
(nautilus:5991): GnomeDesktop-WARNING **: Unable to open display ':0.0' when setting background pixmap
Maximum number of clients reachedMaximum number of clients reachedCould not parse arguments: Cannot open display:

<sigh>

I should have stayed on 10.04.