[PLUG] Laptop Repair Recommendation Request

Wayne E. Van Loon Sr. wevl at pacifier.com
Fri Oct 25 00:25:35 UTC 2013

Dafr:
I had a screen replace laptop repair at a place on Allen Blvd. in
Beaverton, between Lombard and Hall Blvd. cross streets. One repair is
not a lot of experience, but I was happy. He gave me and price estimate
and completion time and it all came true. The name of the place escapes
me, but if you are interested, I'll get you the name and phone number.

Wayne