[PLUG] Emacs: what/where is look-for?

Eric House eehouse at eehouse.org
Thu Sep 19 20:49:21 UTC 2013

I'm playing around with eproject, which assumes erroneously that
there's a function called look-for in my emacs environment.  And now
for the life of me I can't figure out how to install or enable it.
I've searched all .el files on my (ubuntu) system.  Googling isn't
helping, perhaps because I can't make google treat "look-for" as a
literal string ("look" followed by "for" being a very common pair in
English.)

Somebody here *just knows*.  Thanks!

--Eric