[PLUG] TONIGHT: 20th Anniversary Meeting: Q&A with Linus Torvalds

Michael Dexter dexter at ambidexter.com
Thu Apr 3 07:01:44 UTC 2014

Portland Linux/Unix Group General Meeting Announcement

Who: Linus Torvalds
What: Questions and Answers
Where: PSU, 1930 SW 4th Ave. Room FAB 86-01 (Lower Level)
When: Thursday, April 3rd, 2014 at 7pm
Why: The pursuit of technology freedom
Stream: http://pdxlinux.org/live/
IRC: #pdxlinux on irc.geekshed.net

Date: March 24th, 1994
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.help
Subject: Linux Users Group!!!

There is a Linux users group forming in Portland Oregon, if you are
interested, email me at: ... our first meeting date has not been set,
but will be in April sometime.
Have Fun,
Sean

The Portland Linux/Unix Group is turning 20!

We are celebrating with a Q&A session with the person who inspired this
group of Linux and Unix users to come together and meet monthly for two
decades: Linus Torvalds

This is an RSVP event and we have reached the official capacity of the
room. We will hopefully have a video simulcast in the lobby or an
overflow room. There might be room to stand or sit on the floor but we
cannot guarantee it and hopefully we will not have to firewall anyone.

Many will head to the Lucky Lab NW at 1945 NW Quimby after the meeting.
Rideshares available.

Calagator Page: http://calagator.org/events/1250465879

PLUG Page with information about all PLUG events: http://pdxlinux.org/
Follow PLUG on Twitter: http://twitter.com/pdxlinux