[PLUG] Alternatives to Firefox & Thunderbird

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Fri Apr 4 13:09:34 UTC 2014

On Fri, Apr 04, 2014 at 05:33:41AM -0700, Guy Letourneau wrote:
> Because of the recent news (liberal fascism at Mozilla)
> I am looking for alternatives to Firefox and Thunderbird.
>
> Any suggestions?

While driving home from the talk last night I heard NPR report  that Mr. Eich had stepped down due to the outrage.
This story from The Economist confirms a) my memory is intact, b) no auditory hallucinations.
http://www.economist.com/blogs/schumpeter/2014/04/mozillas-boss-resigns

A visit to OKcupid.com - which raised awareness with their call for FF users to switch - via a FF instance did not trigger an alert.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity