[PLUG] Alternatives to Firefox & Thunderbird

Larry T holgate17 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 16:09:17 UTC 2014

When we had a personnel change in our office, the @spiritone.com E-Mail was
left unattended.  As I'm working on getting the office as a whole to Ubuntu
14.04, and off the expired XP's, I tried Evolution in the running 13.04 and
except for probably my messing up the setup ( I set up an E-Mail program
less than once a year) and it not sending properly it worked fine for
receiving, reading and deleting.   Straight forward anyone else could do
it, until someone put Outlook on one of the old XP's.
.