[PLUG] KVM grief

Ronald Bynoe ronald at bynoe.us
Mon Apr 7 19:06:07 UTC 2014

We use Raritan at work, both networked and "dumb". They aren't exactly
cheap, but they are reliable. Also, we use Synergy ( http://synergy-foss.org)
between Windows and Linux desktops, it takes a little configuration but is
quite slick (clipboard sync, full-screen support, etc). Otherwise maybe
just plain VNC/RDP? Not ideal, but easy.

tl;dr look for a used Raritan from a business waterfalling hardware, or
give a shot at setting up Synergy.