[PLUG] DynDNS no longer free

Jesse Adams jesse at techno-geeks.org
Tue Apr 8 23:14:04 UTC 2014

if you have a Linode you can host DNS there for free. I wrote a ruby
script a year ago that keeps an A record in sync via their API in case
anyone is interested.

https://github.com/jesseadams/voidns

It is not pretty but it works! It would probably be quite easy to
piggy back a service off of this exact concept.