[PLUG] So I want to write a web app

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Wed Apr 9 17:04:17 UTC 2014

Eric,

Take a look at django, a python web framework that creates most of the code
for you. You define your models in python classes and it creates the
backend db (mysql, postgress, etc) and all the pages to crud your data. One
creates other pages (views) in a few lines of python and a template
language. I have found it to be great for those "weekend" projects that
tend to grow over time.

I am not an expert, but happy to help get you started. The tutorial on the
django site is excellent, as is all the documentation. The community is
very active and helpful, too.

Mark