[PLUG] Multi-page TIFF

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 13:52:22 UTC 2014

Folks
I got some info on some of the sources of the TIFF files that I
have to deal with regarding the inspection machines here in the
plant.

My source told me he was not sure what the source of some
of them was, but that many of them were exported directly from
AutoCAD and or ProE. I am not sure what the second one is,
but he also pointed out that the viewer that they us in house
(which I also had on my company machine when I worked with
them) was something called FastLook Plus.
I see on the info page he sent me that the last update they had
on the thing was 2006. So who knows, but I do recall that Fast
Look never had issues with rendering the TIFF files nor viewing
multiple pages.

The company is Kamel Software in Winter Park FL