[PLUG] Multi-page TIFF

Wayne E. Van Loon Sr. wevl at pacifier.com
Thu Apr 24 17:30:29 UTC 2014

On 04/22/2014 09:16 AM, Rich Shepard wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Apr 2014, Wayne E. Van Loon Sr. wrote:
>
>> On what distribution did you install xv? I have used xv in Slackware for
>> years, nothing else I have came across does what I need as well as does
>> xv.
> Wayne,
>
>     +1 It's been a part of Slackware for at least 10 years. I regularly use it
> to capture screen displays.
Me too. Making a manual and want to capture a window, crop, resize? Do
it all with xv. Want to look through a bunch of pictures in a directory,
again, nothing works like xv for me. I have heard that Suse still
provides xv. I would like to find a package that I can install on Linux
Mint boxes that I have set friends up with.
Wayne