[PLUG] Sound quality driving me to the dark side

chris (fool) mccraw gently at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 23:25:23 UTC 2014

I like Michael's suggestion, but if that can't be easily scripted, there
are other transcoders (might be as easy as something like mp3gain set to
reduce clipping - which doesn't re-encode the audio - or maybe it would
take a reencode (or a decode - mpg123 -w for instance, if you don't mind
having a .wav temporarily).