[PLUG] How to stop X

Steve Dum dr.doom at frontier.com
Tue Aug 12 18:58:44 UTC 2014

Ubuntu decided that ctrl-alt-delete should be used to kill the x-server.
which should also occur if you log out.

If logging out or ctrl-alt-delete doesn't work to clean up the problem,
probably it means its a kernel issue, some corruption in the display driver

If you want ctrl-alt-bksp back just go to settings -> keyboard ->
shortcuts system
and change the ctrl-alt-delete to ctrl-alt-bksp

steve