[PLUG] Looking for a good Domain Registrar

Micah Cowan micah at addictivecode.org
Wed Aug 20 21:59:02 UTC 2014

I recently switched from Register.com (finally) to gandi.net. Extremely
satisfied: they're inexpensive, informed, and they (only) accept [BIND 9
format] zone files (no interactive UI like Register.com has). The Zone
files has an interesting "versioning" system that lets you choose what
version is currently active, so you can create a new version of a Zone
file, edit it while the other's in place, and then switch over when you're
satisfied.

-mjc