[PLUG] Postfix question

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Aug 31 22:54:42 UTC 2014

On Sun, 31 Aug 2014, Rich Shepard wrote:

>   I have set up a couple of maillists located as part of my web site hosted
> by my ISP. As with this maillist, the address for mail intended for those
> lists is <listname>@appl-ecosys.com.

   Thinking about this I see a serious problem because of two IP addresses,
one for the domain and the other for the web site. The mail will be sent
here rather than to mailman at the web site's IP address. I wonder if a DNS
record for host name/IP address or URL or for a different MX can resolve
this.

   If not, I'll have to change to having incoming mail relayed from Aracnet.