[PLUG] T-bird using wrong account on replies to PLUG

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Tue Dec 2 21:57:48 UTC 2014

I use Thunderbird to read five e-mail accounts. The incoming e-mail is
put in the appropriate inbox for each account. When I reply to
something, in most cases, the from line has the same e-mail address as
the account I'm reading. But when I'm in the inbox for my primary
account (this one) and I click on Reply, the from line is set to the
first address in the collection. I can always change it to the correct
one, but it's strange that this happens, and that it only happens when I
reply to a PLUG e-mail.

Any ideas?

--
Regards,