[PLUG] RPM installing an RPM

chris (fool) mccraw gently at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 02:11:00 UTC 2014

Last time I had to do something like that, I shipped a shell script with a
bunch of rpm's embedded in it (in a shell archive), which first extracted
them and then installed them serially (where needed) and in a group (where
not needed).

This worked well enough to circumvent the problem.

This was 2001.  Sad to hear things haven't improved in that world, yet!