[PLUG] RPM installing an RPM

Larry Brigman larry.brigman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 06:17:11 UTC 2014

Normally that is why you use rpm dependencies.
You can install all of them as needed from a single call to rpm.
If you need to adjust something once another package is installed use a
trigger inside of the package.
You can always build a meta package that has nothing but package
dependencies that help you install the correct packages.

The answer to the above question is no but if things are packaged correctly
why would you want to make is so hard.