[PLUG] Screen Rescue - Chromebook in the rain

Derek Loree drl at drloree.com
Fri Dec 5 21:36:13 UTC 2014

My wife discovered an iPod in the washing machine a couple;e of days ago, after it went through a full wash cycle.  I put it in the oven set to 170 F for about an hour, then I turned off the oven and let it sit in there overnight. The next morning it turned on and had no screen distortions, everything is functional.  Elevated temperatures seems to be more effective than desiccants.

Good luck,

Derek Loree