[PLUG] Screen Rescue - Chromebook in the rain - Resolved - Now have bigger, more urgent problem

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Mon Dec 8 23:30:35 UTC 2014

On Sat, Dec 06, 2014 at 08:55:51AM -0800, Michael Rasmussen wrote:
> As it turns out there is enough of a market that you can get a replacement screen
> online for under $40.

And the hardest part of the replacement was figuring out where the jewelers screwdrivers
were.

> A new one is on its way for my wife. A screen is on its way for what will be
> my chromebook.

Now for the new, and URGENT problem.

How do I convince my wife that we need to keep the new one?

What is your most creative idea on this?

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity