[PLUG] Status Report - was [ Specifying a minimalist/instuctional/??? Linux install]

Louis Kowolowski louisk at cryptomonkeys.org
Thu Dec 11 19:55:04 UTC 2014

Not to mention from an operational perspective, basing your work on something that is already obsolete means you will either:
a) make more work for yourself by forcing yourself to do things multiple times just to get up to a modern system
b) never update because its forever “too much work”

I’d suggest working off jessie. You will have the biggest bang for buck on work spent vs. longevity of work, and that will give you more time plan for future changes as they come down the pipe.