[PLUG] Status Report - was [ Specifying a minimalist/instuctional/??? Linux install]

Louis Kowolowski louisk at cryptomonkeys.org
Sat Dec 13 00:26:24 UTC 2014

On Dec 12, 2014, at 1:13 AM, Richard Owlett <rowlett at cloud85.net> wrote:

>> I’d suggest working off jessie. You will have the biggest bang for buck on work spent vs. longevity of work, and that will give you more time plan for future changes as they come down the pipe.
>
> Jessie is unavailable as I'm on dialup.

For the cost of 3 DVDs, somebody is likely to be willing to download and burn them for you. Just have to coordinate meeting at PLUG for the handoff.

—
Louis Kowolowski                                louisk at cryptomonkeys.org <mailto:louisk at cryptomonkeys.org>
Cryptomonkeys:                                   http://www.cryptomonkeys.com/ <http://www.cryptomonkeys.com/>

Making life more interesting for people since 1977