[PLUG] Centos on Comcast ipv6to4 Help

david david at daku.org
Sun Dec 14 18:20:09 UTC 2014

Greetings

I'm a newcomer to this list.

I'm trying to help a friend in Salem attach a Centos6 system to his
home network.  Comcast recently replaced his router with one that
appears to be implementing their IPV6to4 protocol.  It's a DCP3939
Xfinity router.  If anyone has successfully installed a Centos6 (or
Redhat EL6) system behind such a router, and has been able to access
it via SSH from the internet, I'd love to hear from you.  There's a
Windows 7 machine also behind that router, and it appears fully functional.

Thanks

David