[PLUG] Can not get 720p out of C270 logitech

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 20:33:03 UTC 2014

I have a couple of web cams, both of them will do 720P, but when I
try to use them with VLC they will only go to 420 (680x420). If I use
them with guvcview, they will go to 720, I am trying to figure out where
that is controlled so I can get VLC to produce a 720p stream.

Any ideas of where to poke?

The one that I have that is pretty common is a logitech C270.

--

Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
Glass, five thousand years of history and getting better.