[PLUG] Need F/OSS solution for tracking non-profit resources. Google hasn't helped.

Michael Dexter dexter at ambidexter.com
Wed Feb 12 23:28:24 UTC 2014

Ronald,

I suppose it depends on how tightly you want to moderate the system. It
pains me to say this but a wiki of your supply of services would allow
people to find them on their own. If you do need moderation, it sounds
like a database with a web-based front and and various categories of
users: Providers who keep their "inventory" of availability up to date,
constituents who presumably apply and the moderators who make the
connections between the first two. It further pains me to say that one
could have knocked this out in a day with Filemaker Pro 4.0 Web Sharing
but I have yet to see a web-connected tool as simple as that since.

Michael