[PLUG] Can't connect to router admin page

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Thu Feb 20 23:13:35 UTC 2014

I have a Linksys WRT54G router. I'm using it as I type, and it's
handling normal traffic in the house without any complaints. I want to
visit the router's admin page. When I enter 192.168.0.1 (I changed it to
0.1 when I set it up) I get the following error message:

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

     The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in
a few moments.
     If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
     If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy,
make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Other than resetting the router, is there something I can do to break
through to the admin page?

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens